To look beautiful, it is very important for hair to be beautiful. Sun, dust, and pollution in the summer season increase the problem of hair. Many people have a problem with hair loss and some have problems with dandruff. In such a case, it is very important to give proper nourishment to the hair. Along with giving protein nutrition through protein-rich food, the hair needs to be nourished from outside. Take a look-
Hair tips to beat the summer heat:
- You should invest your money in a good hair conditioner which contains a sunscreen. In summer the sunscreen will prevent the sun’s UV rays from causing damage to the strands. In case if your hair is color- treated than be especially sure to take a leave-in conditioner with sunscreen to prevent the color from fading out.
- You can also use a scalp cleanser which is designed to prevent toxins from your hair like chlorine and other environmental pollutants. To stimulate blood flow and relieve stress, put oil on your scalp every alternate day.
- You should also take care of eating a balanced and sensible diet to ensure you are taking essential nutrients. Apart from that you should also avoid excessive dry heat, such as that from curling irons and blow dryers and also schedule trims before and after summer to keep dry hair and split ends in check.
- While outdoors, use a scarf or hat to cover your head from the summer heat. It also helps your scalp to retain moisture so be careful in the sun. Try to use hats or products with sunscreens it reduces damage caused by wind and to help protect you against the drying effects of the sun. Also using Wide-tooth combs are most gentle for wet and untangling hair, as brushes can tear and pull and when they snag strands.
- During summer time you tend to lose too minerals through your body sweat and it causes dehydration, which affects your full body, making your hair lifeless and dry. So you need to keep yourself hydrated by drinking at least 7-8 glasses of water. You can also include buttermilk, lemon water, and coconut water to regain hydration and the lost minerals. In summer eat fruits with high water content such as watermelon, cucumbers, muskmelon, and tomatoes to include nutrients in your system and keep your hair healthy.
There are several hair loss solutions that may benefit you during the summer season. It is also very important for us to stay aware of what can be the cause of these problems and the availability of hair loss treatments